ok but literally how
i dont know if im entertained or terrified
BMO stares death in the face
I CAN NEVER GET OVER HOW FUCKING METAL THIS IS
IF YOU COULD TATTOO GIFS, I WOULD TATTOO THIS ENTIRELY ON MY BACK
HOW is this even remotely metal????
one sec guys, i need to rip my vital organs out of my back and die for a second. cross your fingers i just happen to land on my replacement organs and keep on living
- mom: don't eat the cookies yet, they just came out of the oven and are too hot
- me: fire cannot kill a dragon
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ARTIST
ummm no how about we put this artist in the trash where they fucking belong because they are trash
Being ignorant isn’t the same thing as being an asshole or a trashy person.
Being ignorant simply means they didn’t know. They didn’t know they were doing anything wrong, and it absolutely does not mean that they don’t plan to keep it in mind in the future.
How about before condemning people for not being enlightened towards a certain topic, we educate them so they know they were doing something wrong?
education? okay, lets start with yours:
- intent doesn’t matter, ignorance is as violent as malevolence
- i’m not obligated to be nice to transmisogynists or to tolerate transmisogyny in any way
- i am not an educational fucking resource, and i am not here to be someone else’s learning experience
- you have no right to tone police me to tell me how to be angry
now get the fuck off my blog
You didn’t even try to keep the “let’s start with your education” shtick up…
- That’s true, I give you that. However once again, this cycle will continue through the rest of time until the general public is educated.
- No you don’t, but you also are not obligated to be downright toxic to somebody that didn’t know any better. Being hateful to someone in this situation in this degree is no different than being a terrible person to a small child that didn’t know she shouldn’t be writing on the wall
- Dehumanizing yourself in this bullet is nobody’s fault but your own. I never called you a resource, or a learning experience, nor did I imply it. I was going along the lines of teacher. Refer to #1 for more information as to why it’s generally a good thing to take some time to talk to a person before shitting on them.
- Also true, I don’t have any right. But think about your following, and think about how they listen to everything you’re saying, and think about how you’re perpetuating this cycle of hate, instead of taking efforts to stop it, which is what I assume you would be for. You’re not just being angry and hateful. You’re being angry and hateful with an audience.
Which in turn has made this angry blogger the ignorant one in the situation. It totally came full circle
The ability of some people to get offended by things on tumblr and bring down hell on some blogger or artist - Wowzer. Just how ugly and self-righteous can some people can be? Tumblr brings out the worst in folks. Apologies to choco, that her art could be so horribly misinterpreted and twisted by such a person who lacks the ability to conduct themselves with even a modicum of humanity.
this made me laugh.
do you ever just want to hold someone in your arms for about 37 years
DON’T TOUCH ME I’M STERILE
sugar, we’re goin down [presses elevator button for a lower floor]
SWINGIN [ELEVATOR CABLE SNAPS]
more than i bargained for
i feel like mary lambert just saved my entire day by putting out this music video
im violently crying like literally every time i hear this i cant not sob
This came into work today. I shortlisted it and displayed it on my cafe counter.
The back said something like “He is into BDSM. (Batman, Dragons, Star Wars, and Magic the Gathering).”
The first paragraph starts like this:“I growl with frustration at my reflection in the mirror. My hair is fifty shades of messed up. Why is it so kinky and out of control? I need to stop sleeping with it wet. As I brush my long brown hair, the girl in the mirror brown eyes too big for her, stares back at me. Wait… my eyes are blue! It dawns on me that I haven’t been looking in the mirror—I’ve been staring at a poster of Kirsten Stewart for the past five minutes. My own hair is fine.”
my own hair is fine
oh my god where can i buy this
I look like an extremely professional fashionable woman in an Abaya. It probably took me AGES to look this professional right?
WRONG. I’m actually wearing my onesie underneath it and you will NEVER KNOW MWAHAHAHA
Wanna know another secret? Even though i LOOK like I’m paying attention to whatever nonsense you are saying…..
I AM ACTUALLY WEARING HEADPHONES AND LISTENING TO MUSIC
Apparently you made it to Know Your Meme! (knowyourmeme com/photos/740842-tumblr) But of course everyone assumed you were a guy 'cuz women can't be funny or original.
aww well, people thinking I’m a guy is disappointing. But awesome that it got so much attention! Thanks!